How to Delete a Board
Note: A Board cannot be deleted directly from the Taskfeed tab. Only the Board Owner can delete a Taskfeed Board.
To Delete a Board:
From the Board Salesforce Record page:
1. Find and open the Board record in Salesforce (outside of the Taskfeed tab).
2. Click Delete - the option may be within the dropdown actions on the page.
⚠️If Delete does not appear then you do not have the necessary permissions to delete the record. Contact your Salesforce Administrator for more information.
1. Find the Board in the Taskfeed Boards tab (a Board cannot be deleted directly from the Taskfeed tab).
If you don't see the Board in the Recently Viewed List View, you can either select a different List View or use the Global Search to find the Board.
2. Click Delete from the list view actions next to the Board you wish to delete.
From a Related List (in a related record such as Account or Opportunity):
1. Find the Board in the related record’s Related section.
2. Click Delete from the Related List Actions.