How to Delete a Precursive Board
Note: A Board cannot be deleted directly from the Precursive OBX tab. Only the Board Owner can delete a Precursive Board.
To Delete a Board:
From the Board Salesforce Record page:
1. Find and open the Board record in Salesforce (outside of the Precursive OBX tab).
2. Click Delete - the option may be within the dropdown actions on the page or as an action button.
⚠️If Delete does not appear then you do not have the necessary permissions to delete the record. Contact your Salesforce Administrator for more information.
1. Find the Board in the Precursive Boards tab (a Board cannot be deleted directly from the Precursive OBX tab).
If you don't see the Board in the Recently Viewed List View, you can either select a different List View or use the Global Search to find the Board.
2. Click Delete from the list view actions next to the Board you wish to delete.
From a Related List (in a related record such as Account or Opportunity):
1. Find the Board in the related record’s Related section.
2. Click Delete from the Related List Actions.