- Check that your Notifications are configured to receive Email Notifications.
- Ensure that you have a Taskfeed permission set assigned.
- Ask a colleague to create a new task and assign that task to you (assuming you have subscribed to "Assigned Owner" notifications).
- Navigate to Setup > Logs > Email Log Files
- Select Request an Email Log
- Set the Start Time to Today and just a few minutes before your colleague assigned the task to you
- Leave the End Time as now
- Enter your email address in the Include only emails that are addressed to or from: field.
Note: This should be the email address associated with you Salesforce User
- Select Submit Request, then wait for the report notification to be emailed
- Once you receive the Report Notification you can download the report.
Additional Resources from Salesforce:
What are Email Logs?
Viewing Email Logs