Note: If you have customized Taskfeed with workflows and/or Apex code, we recommend upgrading Taskfeed in a Sandbox to allow testing of these customizations. If you are unsure please contact email@example.com.
To Upgrade Taskfeed Manually:
Salesforce User Permissions needed to Install or Upgrade Taskfeed: Download AppExchange Packages
1. Navigate to Taskfeed on the AppExchange.
2. Log in to the AppExchange using your regular Salesforce login credentials.
3. Go to My Installs & Subscriptions
4. If a newer version is available, select Update Available to install it.
5. Check the terms & conditions and click Confirm and Install.
6. Select 'Install for Admins Only', then click Upgrade.
The upgrade should complete in a few moments.