Does everyone in my Salesforce Org need a Taskfeed Permission Set?
All users who have a Taskfeed License will need a corresponding Taskfeed permission set.
- Learn about the different types of permission sets available.
|User Permissions Needed|
|To assign a permission set to users:||Assign Permission Sets|
How to assign the Taskfeed Permission Set to a user:
- Navigate to Setup > Manage Users.
- Select the user you want to assign the permissions.
- Scroll down to the Permission Set Assignments related list.
- Select Edit Assignments.
- Select the Taskfeed permission set and then select the Add arrow.
- Then select Save and the user will have permission to access Taskfeed.