Now that Taskfeed is installed in your Org, the next step is to assign a Taskfeed License for anyone who will be using Taskfeed within your Organization.
Does everyone in my Salesforce Org need a Licence?
No, only users who want to see Taskfeed need to be licensed.
|Salesforce User Permissions Needed|
|To manage licenses for an AppExchange app:||Manage Package Licenses|
- Navigate to Setup > Installed Packages.
- Find Taskfeed from the list of Installed Packages then select Manage Licenses.
- Notice at the top right is a summary of Allowed Licenses and Used Licenses:
- Allowed Licences are the number of Active Licenses available to assign to users
- Used Licences are the number of Licenses already assigned
5. Once you have assigned Licences, you will also need to Assign Taskfeed Permission Sets.