1.50 Release includes features to extend Templates, Controls for auto-following Tasks in Chatter and receiving notifications of new Tasks through Chatter. Also a number of pesky buys have been squashed.
- Default Taskfeed List Template can now be defined when creating a Taskfeed Board. This is currently a text field on the Board which accepts the name of a List Template from the List Template folder. If no template name is provided then the default will be used
- Default Taskfeed Task Template can now be defined when creating a Taskfed Board. This is currently a text fields on the Board which accepts the name of a Task Template from the Task Template folder. If not template name is provided then no tasks wil be created
- ‘Contributors Auto-follow Tasks - Option on the Taskfeed Board that will automatically set Board Contributors as followers of new Taskfeed Tasks
- ‘Post New Task Notification to Chatter’ - Option on the Taskfeed Board that will automatically post a Chatter post to the Taskfeed Boards Chatter feed when a Task is created on the Board
- Due Date will not be highlighted Red or Amber as a warning if the Task is completed
- Fix issues were numerous pop-up messages would occur when reloading Taskfeed after being logged out or having your session expired
- Fix for issue where Taskfeed would ‘crash’ in some circumstances when deleting a Board