Taskfeed Boards are Private by default in Salesforce. This is defined by the Organization-Wide Sharing Settings for Taskfeed Board.
It is possible to extend access to the Board in three ways:
- Adding Board Team Members (Read/Write)
- Manually Sharing the Board (Read-only or Read/Write)
- Defining Sharing Rules (Read-only or Read/Write)
Note: You can only share Taskfeed Boards to users who have a Taskfeed licence assigned.
1. Adding Board Team Members
2. Manually Sharing the Board (Salesforce Classic)
- Troubleshooting: Why can't I see the Sharing button on a Board record?