Taskfeed & Organization-Wide Default Sharing Settings
Taskfeed Board organization-wide default sharing settings are Private with Access Granted Using Hierarchies enabled by default - only the owner and team members on the Board will see the Board.
- When Grant Access Using Hierarchies is enabled, users above the Board owner in the role hierarchy will also see their subordinates' Boards.
Taskfeed Tasks are Controlled by Parent - their visibility and access are controlled by the default sharing settings in Taskfeed Lists, which are controlled by the Taskfeed Board. Therefore, in order to see other people's Tasks, you need to see the Board that contains those tasks.
How can I see my team's Boards if I'm not a member?
- Adding Board Team Members (Read/Write)
- Manually Sharing the Board (Read-only or Read/Write)
- Defining Sharing Rules (Read-only or Read/Write)
Note: You can only share Taskfeed Boards to users who have a Taskfeed licence assigned.
1. Adding Board Team Members
2. Manually Sharing the Board (Salesforce Classic)
- Troubleshooting: Why can't I see the Sharing button on a Board record?