- Learn more about configuring Salesforce Business Hours.
To sync Taskfeed with your Company's Business Hours:
|USER PERMISSIONS NEEDED|
|To set business hours:||Manage Business Hours Holidays|
- Switch to Salesforce Classic if working in Lightning Experience.
- From Setup, enter Business Hours in the Quick Find box, then select Business Hours.
- Select one of your organization's available business hours (you may have custom business hours created in your Org).
- Copy the organization's business hours Salesforce Id, which is the 15-character code displayed on the URL.
- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box. Find Taskfeed and click Configure.
- Select the Scheduling tab.
- Replace the default value of MONFRI in the Business Days field with your Organization's Business Hours Salesforce Id, copied in step 4.
- Click Save.