Give Salesforce users access to Taskfeed
See the different types of License and Permission Sets available with Taskfeed
Sandboxes do NOT contain Taskfeed Licenses, only Production environments. Access to Taskfeed in Sandboxes is granted with a Taskfeed Permission Set.
How to assign or manage a Taskfeed License:
- Navigate to Setup > Installed Packages.
- Find Taskfeed from the list of Installed Packages then select Manage Licenses.
- Notice at the top right is a summary of purchased licenses, between Allowed Licenses and Used Licenses:
- Allowed Licences are the number of Licenses available to assign to users
- Used Licences are the number of Licenses already assigned to users
5. Once you have assigned a license, you will also need to Assign a Taskfeed Permission Set.