Ready to Install Taskfeed?
Taskfeed is available from the AppExchange, where you can take a Test Drive, or your Salesforce Administrator can install Taskfeed in a Sandbox environment to start a trial or into a Production Environment.
Salesforce User Permissions Needed to install Taskfeed: Download AppExchange Packages
1. Go to our page on the AppExchange and click Get it Now.
2. Log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. You will be prompted to select whether you want to Install in Production or Install in Sandbox*.
4. Click Confirm and Install.
5. Select Install for Admins Only. You can then grant users access to Taskfeed through the Taskfeed Permission Sets.
*Note: If you’re installing into a Sandbox only, the package is removed from your sandbox organization whenever you create a new sandbox copy.
Can't Install Taskfeed?