Ready to Install Taskfeed?
Taskfeed is available to install from the Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce Administrators can install Taskfeed in your Salesforce Production* or a Sandbox environment, if you prefer to test or start a trial in a test environment first. After Taskfeed is installed, Salesforce Admins must give users access to Taskfeed by assigning each of them a License and a Taskfeed Permission Set.
Salesforce User Permissions Needed to install Taskfeed: Download AppExchange Packages
How to Install Taskfeed:
1. Go to our page on the AppExchange and click Get it Now.
2. Log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. You will be prompted to select whether you want to Install in Production or Install in Sandbox*.
4. Click Confirm and Install.
5. Select Install for Admins Only.
6. After Taskfeed is installed, find Taskfeed in the Installed Packages section of the Salesforce Setup and select Manage Licenses to assign a Taskfeed License to each user who will be participating in the trial.
7. Next, select an appropriate Taskfeed Permission Set as there are different levels of access to Taskfeed.
*Note: If you’re installing into a Sandbox only, the package is removed from your sandbox organization whenever you create a new sandbox copy. If you install in Production first and then refresh a Sandbox, Taskfeed will also be copied into your Sandbox.
Can't Install Taskfeed?