Ready to Install Precursive?
Precursive is available to install from the Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce Administrators can install Precursive in your Salesforce Production* or a Sandbox environment, if you prefer to test or start a trial in a test environment first. After Precursive is installed, Salesforce Admins must give users access to Precursive by assigning each of them a License and a Precursive Permission Set.
Salesforce User Permissions Needed to install Precursive: Download AppExchange Packages
How to Install Precursive:
1. Go to our page on the AppExchange and click Get it Now.
2. Log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. You will be prompted to select whether you want to Install in Production or Install in Sandbox*.
4. Click Confirm and Install.
5. Select Install for Admins Only.
6. After Precursive is installed, find Precursive in the Installed Packages section of the Salesforce Setup and select Manage Licenses to assign a Precursive License to each user who will be participating in the trial.
7. Next, select an appropriate Precursive Permission Set as there are different levels of access to Precursive.
*Note: If you’re installing into a Sandbox only, the package is removed from your sandbox organization whenever you create a new sandbox copy. If you install in Production first and then refresh a Sandbox, Precursive will also be copied into your Sandbox.
Can't Install Precursive?