A Task can have more than one person responsible for it. If a task has checklist items, you can also assign them to specific users.
To add a Task Contributor:
- Create or edit a Task.
- From the Taskfeed tab, click on a task card to open the Record Detail Pane on the right side of the screen.
- Click to add a Task Contributor.
- Select a User, and optionally, assign them a Role. If a Role has already been defined for the Board (e.g., Project Manager), you can simply select a role and then assign a specific user to the task later.
- Click Add.
- You can add multiple users, one at a time, to contribute to the task.
To assign a Checklist Item to a User:
- Click on the task card to open the record detail pane on the right side of the screen.
- You may need to scroll down to find the Checklist Items. Click next to a checklist item.
- Assign the checklist item to yourself or select a specific user from the lookup dialog.
- Click Confirm.