You can also give Board Team Members a role each on the Board. If Tasks have a role designated for them, team members are assigned to those tasks automatically.
To add a Board Team Member:
Adding Board contributors(team members) can be completed manually or by configuring an automated process. This example shows how this can be done manually. If you would like more information on steps in creating an automated process
please view our help articles that cover this option.
- From the Taskfeed tab, click on the Board View.
- Click on the "Add Team Member" button located top right corner of the Board.
- You can select a User from the lookup menu, or select a User and give them a Role from the drop-down menu, or simply add a Role to the Board, with no user selected.
- Click Save.
To remove a Team Member from the Board:
- Click on the Contributor icon to open up the Task Detail Pane.
- Select "x" next to a member to be removed. One thing to keep in mind is that Board owners cannot be removed from the Board. They must be reassigned separately.
Any new team member(s) assigned will be added to the Board and assigned to any open (not completed) Tasks assigned to the previous member.