Deeper customization of Views (like Omnifocus Perspectives)
Omnifocus lets you customize views of tasks in "perspectives" which can be configured to show you only the tasks you "need" to see. This extends to a few features in particular:
- Filtering criteria can be set on three levels (respected in Board/Table/ect. View):
- Don't Show: the Task does not appear
- Unfocus: the Task appears "greyed out"
- Focus: the Task appears normally
- Custom icons for each View (the ones used for Custom Labels from Font Awesome would work nicely)
- Each View will remember whether Board/Table/ect. View was used last, or let you assign one. E.g., the View will remember to always use the Table View.
In v14 we added configurable views. http://help.taskfeedapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/1924264-working-with-the-tasks-menu