Taskfeed Ideas

Search and add your ideas to make Taskfeed even better.

How can we improve Taskfeed?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add the ability to enter financials into a task to track the task cost or activity cost

Many of the activities related tot developing new business have internal or external costs. To better understand how a project is proceeding it is also important to understand the expenses. Opportunities give us the upside for growing business but there isn't a way of measuring the costs of closing the opportunities within sales force. Taskfeed when used for opportunity management could enable this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
    • Multiple Dependencies

It would be great to assign tasks more than one predecessor to get a true idea of the critical path since often one task can't start until several others are complete and they aren't always completed linearly.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Separate field sets for applicable views

For each applicable view (Plan, List, Modals) allow for different fields sets to be used to define the views within the UI.

- Default field sets defined as App Settings used as the default for each board and populated in the board fields described below.
        - Overrides per board as fields defining field sets to use for views on that board.

I can see a field sets being defined for Plan View, List View, Task Edit Modal (different boards may have different needs, in our org they do), Time Entry Modal.

5 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Chatter Post Alert

I love the Chatter integration and seeing the number of Chatter Posts. It would be even better if there was some alert to show that there had been posts on the Task since I last read the Chatter feed.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)